Naga Chaitanya is currently busy wrapping up his next, an action-romantic entertainer titled Saahasame Swaasaga Saagipo, in his mentor Gautham Menon’s direction. The film’s special teaser will be unveiled soon on the occasion of Naga Chaitanya’s birthday. After this film, Naga Chaitanya will commence shooting for Majnu, the Telugu remake of Malayalam smash hit, Premam.
After Majnu, Chai will once again team up with Gautham Menon for an ambitious multilingual film with four star actors from the four film industries down south. In his latest interview, Gautham Menon confirmed that Chai, Simbu and Puneet Rajkumar have already been confirmed for the film and that one more actor from the Malayalam film industry will be finalized soon.
Gautham Menon also stated that the film is still in its initial stages and that he will make an official announcement in a couple of weeks.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you