It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya is busy wrapping up a film with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna. The film is fast completing its shoot and the latest news doing the rounds is that the makers are considering to name the film as ‘Raarandoyi Veduka Chooddam’.
This is quite a happy title and evokes superb freshness. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title has gone viral and everyone seem to be liking it pretty much.
Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead in this film which is produced by Nagarjuna. The first look poster will be out on the auspicious eve of Ugadi.
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna