It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya is busy wrapping up a film with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna. The film is fast completing its shoot and the latest news doing the rounds is that the makers are considering to name the film as ‘Raarandoyi Veduka Chooddam’.
This is quite a happy title and evokes superb freshness. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title has gone viral and everyone seem to be liking it pretty much.
Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead in this film which is produced by Nagarjuna. The first look poster will be out on the auspicious eve of Ugadi.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you