It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya is busy wrapping up a film with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna. The film is fast completing its shoot and the latest news doing the rounds is that the makers are considering to name the film as ‘Raarandoyi Veduka Chooddam’.
This is quite a happy title and evokes superb freshness. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title has gone viral and everyone seem to be liking it pretty much.
Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead in this film which is produced by Nagarjuna. The first look poster will be out on the auspicious eve of Ugadi.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you