It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya is busy wrapping up a film with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna. The film is fast completing its shoot and the latest news doing the rounds is that the makers are considering to name the film as ‘Raarandoyi Veduka Chooddam’.
This is quite a happy title and evokes superb freshness. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title has gone viral and everyone seem to be liking it pretty much.
Rakul Preet Singh plays the female lead in this film which is produced by Nagarjuna. The first look poster will be out on the auspicious eve of Ugadi.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you