Naga Chaitanya is currently enjoying the success of his latest release, ‘Dohchay’. After a small break, the Akkineni lad will commence his next project with Chandoo Mondeti of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. As per the latest buzz, the film may commence in the middle of May or in the first week of June. The film is in its pre-production stage and the script work is nearing completion.
The buzz surrounding Chay’s film with Chandoo has been intensifying with each passing day. And with the reports of Tamannaah being roped in to play the female lead, fans are excited about Chay-Tamannaah’s third film together, after the previous hits ‘100% Love’ and ‘Tadakha’.
Annapurna Studios will be producing the film. Keep watching this space for more official updates about this film.
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy