Naga Chaitanya is currently enjoying the success of his latest release, ‘Dohchay’. After a small break, the Akkineni lad will commence his next project with Chandoo Mondeti of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. As per the latest buzz, the film may commence in the middle of May or in the first week of June. The film is in its pre-production stage and the script work is nearing completion.
The buzz surrounding Chay’s film with Chandoo has been intensifying with each passing day. And with the reports of Tamannaah being roped in to play the female lead, fans are excited about Chay-Tamannaah’s third film together, after the previous hits ‘100% Love’ and ‘Tadakha’.
Annapurna Studios will be producing the film. Keep watching this space for more official updates about this film.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you