Naga Chaitanya is currently enjoying the success of his latest release, ‘Dohchay’. After a small break, the Akkineni lad will commence his next project with Chandoo Mondeti of ‘Karthikeya’ fame. As per the latest buzz, the film may commence in the middle of May or in the first week of June. The film is in its pre-production stage and the script work is nearing completion.
The buzz surrounding Chay’s film with Chandoo has been intensifying with each passing day. And with the reports of Tamannaah being roped in to play the female lead, fans are excited about Chay-Tamannaah’s third film together, after the previous hits ‘100% Love’ and ‘Tadakha’.
Annapurna Studios will be producing the film. Keep watching this space for more official updates about this film.
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
Articles that might interest you