The filming of Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has reached the last leg of its shoot. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Goa for a two week schedule. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors.
Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you