The filming of Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has reached the last leg of its shoot. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Goa for a two week schedule. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors.
Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
Articles that might interest you