The filming of Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has reached the last leg of its shoot. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Goa for a two week schedule. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors.
Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls