Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya is all set to make his Tamil Debut soon with the Radha Mohan flick ‘Gouravam’. The movie is going to be produced by Annapurna Studios and it will be a bilingual film. Reports say that Nagarjuna would be playing a guest role in the movie.
Thaman is said to be the music director. Chaitanya is currently busy with ‘Autonagar Surya’, which is being filmed under the direction of Deva Katta. Nagarjuna expressed happiness about the script of Autonagar Surya and said that the movie would be a nice entertainer.
Interestingly, when questioned about the recent disappointments of Bejawada and Dhada, Nagarjuna was very candid about them and he said that they would be a nice learning experience for Chaitanya. He also expressed his unhappiness about the directors of those films.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore