In the movie, Naga Chaitanya dons three roles of the same character across three different time periods. One of the roles requires Naga Chaitanya to blend himself into the skin of a 16-year-old school student. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya lost approximately 16 kilos for the role and used to follow a strict diet and fitness routine to look his part.
Apparently, the entire crew was bewildered on the first day of shoot. The film’s audio is slated to be released soon, while the movie is touted to come out on August 12th.
- Nayanthara starts shooting for Sye Raa
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry