In the movie, Naga Chaitanya dons three roles of the same character across three different time periods. One of the roles requires Naga Chaitanya to blend himself into the skin of a 16-year-old school student. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya lost approximately 16 kilos for the role and used to follow a strict diet and fitness routine to look his part.
Apparently, the entire crew was bewildered on the first day of shoot. The film’s audio is slated to be released soon, while the movie is touted to come out on August 12th.
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
Articles that might interest you