In the movie, Naga Chaitanya dons three roles of the same character across three different time periods. One of the roles requires Naga Chaitanya to blend himself into the skin of a 16-year-old school student. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya lost approximately 16 kilos for the role and used to follow a strict diet and fitness routine to look his part.
Apparently, the entire crew was bewildered on the first day of shoot. The film’s audio is slated to be released soon, while the movie is touted to come out on August 12th.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?