Keeping aside the disappointing result for his last film Jadoogadu, young hero Naga Shaurya is already busy shooting for two back to back films. While his film with Nandini Reddy, Kalyana Vaibhogame, is nearing its completion, Naga Sahurya’s next in Ramesh Varma’s direction has completed almost seventy per cent of its talkie part.
Kalyana Vaibhogame is an out and out family entertainer and the film is being produced by senior producer K Damodara Prasad on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner. In this film, Naga Shaurya will be seen romancing Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney. For his film with Ramesh Varma, legendary composer Ilayaraja will compose the music, while Sam K Naidu, a regular in Puri Jagannadh’s films, is handling the cinematography.
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon