Naga Shaurya’s latest romantic entertainer, Chalo, is all set for a grand release tomorrow (Feb 2). The film’s US distributors Sarigama Cinemas will premiere the movie on Feb 1st in as many as 109 screens across America. This is the biggest release till date for Naga Shaurya.
Chalo stars Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. The film is set in a village named Tiruppuram which falls on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Chalo is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula and produced by Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad. Manisharma’s son Mahathi Swara Sagar has composed the music.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date