Naga Shaurya’s latest romantic entertainer, Chalo, is all set for a grand release tomorrow (Feb 2). The film’s US distributors Sarigama Cinemas will premiere the movie on Feb 1st in as many as 109 screens across America. This is the biggest release till date for Naga Shaurya.
Chalo stars Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. The film is set in a village named Tiruppuram which falls on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Chalo is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula and produced by Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad. Manisharma’s son Mahathi Swara Sagar has composed the music.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23