Young and handsome actor Naga Shaurya is currently busy shooting for his next in Nandini Reddy’s direction. The film is a romantic entertainer and Malavika Nair, the Malayali teenage girl who impressed everyone with her effervescence in Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam, is playing the female lead.
As per the latest buzz, yet another young Malayali actress, Pearle Maaney, has been roped into play an important character in the film. Pearle, a popular VJ and a TV actress, gained prominence in Malayali films with Double Barrel. Apparently, Nandini zeroed in on Pearle after an intense auditioning process.
The film is being produced by senior producer KL Damodar Prasad and Kalyani Koduri is the film’s music composer.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you