Young and handsome actor Naga Shaurya is currently busy shooting for his next in Nandini Reddy’s direction. The film is a romantic entertainer and Malavika Nair, the Malayali teenage girl who impressed everyone with her effervescence in Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam, is playing the female lead.
As per the latest buzz, yet another young Malayali actress, Pearle Maaney, has been roped into play an important character in the film. Pearle, a popular VJ and a TV actress, gained prominence in Malayali films with Double Barrel. Apparently, Nandini zeroed in on Pearle after an intense auditioning process.
The film is being produced by senior producer KL Damodar Prasad and Kalyani Koduri is the film’s music composer.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you