Young actor Naga Shaurya is currently in the picturesque hill station, Coorg, Karnataka, to shoot the last song of his upcoming film, Kalyana Vaibhogame. With this, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up and the unit will commence the post-production work to ready the film for a year end release.
Directed by Nandini Reddy of Ala Modalaindi and Jabardasth fame, Kalyana Vaibhogame is a romantic entertainer laced with family sentiment. Young Malayali actresses, Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney, will be seen in the female leads. The film is being produced by senior producer Damu.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!