Young actor Naga Shaurya is currently in the picturesque hill station, Coorg, Karnataka, to shoot the last song of his upcoming film, Kalyana Vaibhogame. With this, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up and the unit will commence the post-production work to ready the film for a year end release.
Directed by Nandini Reddy of Ala Modalaindi and Jabardasth fame, Kalyana Vaibhogame is a romantic entertainer laced with family sentiment. Young Malayali actresses, Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney, will be seen in the female leads. The film is being produced by senior producer Damu.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you