Young hero Naga Shaurya is basking in the success of his latest release, Jyo Achyutananda. The handsome hero was supposed to team up with Puri Jagannadh soon after the director is free from his ongoing projects, ISM and Rogue.
However, a latest report published by a leading media house reveals that Naga Shaurya’s next film will be under the direction of a debutant named Kumar. Apparently, Kumar had earlier worked as an Assistant Director on Naga Shaurya’s Oohalu Gusagusalaade.
Sai Korrapati, who produced Jyo Achyutananda, will bankroll this project and it is expected to go on floors immediately.
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
Articles that might interest you