Handsome hero Naga Shourya, is quite confident that his latest film Jyo Atchutananda will bring him back in the reckoning. Naga Shourya’s last film Oka Manasu disappointed many and this left the talented hero disappointed.
Now that the trailers of Jyo Atchutananda have caught on quite well and the buzz for the film is huge, Shourya has pinned a lot of hopes on this romantic comedy.
Shourya shares screen space with Nara Rohit in this film which is directed by the talented Srinivasa Avasarla. The film is up for a release this 9th of September.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you