Handsome hero Naga Shourya, is quite confident that his latest film Jyo Atchutananda will bring him back in the reckoning. Naga Shourya’s last film Oka Manasu disappointed many and this left the talented hero disappointed.
Now that the trailers of Jyo Atchutananda have caught on quite well and the buzz for the film is huge, Shourya has pinned a lot of hopes on this romantic comedy.
Shourya shares screen space with Nara Rohit in this film which is directed by the talented Srinivasa Avasarla. The film is up for a release this 9th of September.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick