Naga Shourya’s new film, Chalo has completed its shoot long back and is currently in its post-production stages. The romantic entertainer is set to release on the 29th of this month but the latest reports going around suggest that the film might be postponed.
As the last week of December is filled with films like Hello, MCA, and few others, the talk is that the makers want a good release for their film and this is why they are in plans to postpone the film to February.
An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Chalo is produced by Naga Shourya’s home banner Ira Productions.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office