We had already reported that Naga Chaitanya will be acting in Majnu, the official remake of Malayalam blockbuster Premam. Earlier, it was reported that Naga Chaitanya’s uncle, Victory Venkatesh, will be playing an important cameo in Majnu. Venky will be seen as Chai’s uncle even in the film.
Now, latest reports reveal that Chai’s father Akkineni Nagarjuna will also be appearing in a special cameo in Majnu. However, the film’s unit is yet to decide about Nagarjuna’s role in the story. Majnu is a romantic drama and the story will have three heroines. Shruti Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have been finalized already and the makers are on a hunt for the third female lead.
Senior producer Radha Krishna will produce Majnu and Chandoo Mondeti of Karthieya fame will direct the film. The film’s regular shooting will flag off in Vizag in the second week of November.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors