We all know that two of the top music directors in Tollywood, Devi Sri and Anup Rubens, suffered inconsolable loss with the death of their parents.
At a recent media interaction, Nagarjuna was all praises about Anup Rubens and Devi Sri Prasad. He was appreciating them for their sheer dedication and excellent working attitude even though they were suffering a great loss.
He also added that he had doubts if Anup Rubens would be able to overcome the grief but was quite surprised with Anup Rubens coming back and providing excellent score for the film.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you