We all know that two of the top music directors in Tollywood, Devi Sri and Anup Rubens, suffered inconsolable loss with the death of their parents.
At a recent media interaction, Nagarjuna was all praises about Anup Rubens and Devi Sri Prasad. He was appreciating them for their sheer dedication and excellent working attitude even though they were suffering a great loss.
He also added that he had doubts if Anup Rubens would be able to overcome the grief but was quite surprised with Anup Rubens coming back and providing excellent score for the film.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you