We all know that two of the top music directors in Tollywood, Devi Sri and Anup Rubens, suffered inconsolable loss with the death of their parents.
At a recent media interaction, Nagarjuna was all praises about Anup Rubens and Devi Sri Prasad. He was appreciating them for their sheer dedication and excellent working attitude even though they were suffering a great loss.
He also added that he had doubts if Anup Rubens would be able to overcome the grief but was quite surprised with Anup Rubens coming back and providing excellent score for the film.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you