An incredible news is currently doing the rounds in Filmnagar. Apparently, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu will soon be working together for a new project. And the director is reportedly none other than the great Maniratnam!
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the project. When we asked around, we were told that talks are at a very early stage and nothing concrete has materialised so far. Apparently, Maniratnam is trying to rope in a few other Tamil stars as well.
We will keep you posted about this most interesting development folks.
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name