An incredible news is currently doing the rounds in Filmnagar. Apparently, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu will soon be working together for a new project. And the director is reportedly none other than the great Maniratnam!
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the project. When we asked around, we were told that talks are at a very early stage and nothing concrete has materialised so far. Apparently, Maniratnam is trying to rope in a few other Tamil stars as well.
We will keep you posted about this most interesting development folks.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you