Akkineni Nagarjuna’s son, Akhil Akkineni stormed into Tollywood with his widely appreciated cameo in ANR’s family film Manam and now he is all set to make his debut with ‘Akhil’.
We had earlier reported that Akkineni Nagarajuna and Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a song in ‘Akhil’. Now, the latest update is that the final song featuring Nagarjuna and Akhil was completed yesterday in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios and with this, Nag has completed his part of the shoot. The song has reportedly come out quite well.
In the meantime, the post production works have also neared completion. Directed by VV. Vinayak, the film is being produced by Nithiin on Sreshth movies banner. Sayyesha Saigal is playing Akhil’s love interest in the film.
Anup Rubens and SS Thaman are the music directors for the film and it is slated for a grand release on October 22nd.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink