Well, some demand an apology whereas some other say that even an apology will no bring back the words that he said against women folks. Reacting to this controversial words, the film’s producer, Nagarjuna took to his twitter a just a short while back and said that he does not agree with Chalapati Rao’s derogatory remarks.
In this day and age when any negative comments are being taken very seriously, Chalapati Rao has gone ahead and made a comment which has hurt many.
I always respect women personally and in my films/I definitely do not agree wt Chalapati rao's derogatory comments/dinosaurs do not exist!!🙏
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) May 23, 2017
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?