The Nagarjuna, NTR multistarrer movie has been making rounds since quite some time now. Nagarjuna has reportedly confirmed in an interview that the project is very much on, and would be starting soon. Vamsi Paidipally, who previously directed Munna, Brundavanam and Yevadu is set to direct this film.
Speaking to a leading daily, Nagarjuna revealed that this film would be on the lines of yesteryear hit flick Missamma, and NTR would play his friends role in the film. Prasad V Potluri will be producing this film.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you