The Nagarjuna, NTR multistarrer movie has been making rounds since quite some time now. Nagarjuna has reportedly confirmed in an interview that the project is very much on, and would be starting soon. Vamsi Paidipally, who previously directed Munna, Brundavanam and Yevadu is set to direct this film.
Speaking to a leading daily, Nagarjuna revealed that this film would be on the lines of yesteryear hit flick Missamma, and NTR would play his friends role in the film. Prasad V Potluri will be producing this film.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you