The Nagarjuna, NTR multistarrer movie has been making rounds since quite some time now. Nagarjuna has reportedly confirmed in an interview that the project is very much on, and would be starting soon. Vamsi Paidipally, who previously directed Munna, Brundavanam and Yevadu is set to direct this film.
Speaking to a leading daily, Nagarjuna revealed that this film would be on the lines of yesteryear hit flick Missamma, and NTR would play his friends role in the film. Prasad V Potluri will be producing this film.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you