Nagarjuna’s upcoming film in Dasaradh’s direction is currently under production. Recently the film unit was in Bangkok to shoot some crucial scenes on Nagarjuna, who’s playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. In the past, the film’s title was said to be ‘Love Story’; however, there’s a buzz that ‘Sari Leru Neekevvaru’ is the title under consideration. In a way, the title is a direct reference to Nagarjuna’s flamboyance and his charismatic look. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon about the film’s official title and logo.
Nayanthara is playing the lead role opposite Nagarjuna and Meera Chopra has been cast in an important role. D Sivaprasad Reddy is producing the film under Kamakshi Movies banner. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film will hit the screens in the first quarter of the year.
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz