Nagarjuna’s upcoming film in Dasaradh’s direction is currently under production. Recently the film unit was in Bangkok to shoot some crucial scenes on Nagarjuna, who’s playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. In the past, the film’s title was said to be ‘Love Story’; however, there’s a buzz that ‘Sari Leru Neekevvaru’ is the title under consideration. In a way, the title is a direct reference to Nagarjuna’s flamboyance and his charismatic look. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon about the film’s official title and logo.
Nayanthara is playing the lead role opposite Nagarjuna and Meera Chopra has been cast in an important role. D Sivaprasad Reddy is producing the film under Kamakshi Movies banner. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film will hit the screens in the first quarter of the year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23