King Akkineni Nagarjuna is one of the few actors who has successfully experimented with the devotional film genre in this age. And the director who has handled him for these films on every occasion has been K Raghavendra Rao.
The duo have teamed up once again for the devotional film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ and shooting is going on at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna has already entered the devotional zone in his performance and the required expressions, dialogue modulation and kindness in the eyes are coming with ease.
Keeravani is composing the music for this movie and Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses