King Akkineni Nagarjuna is one of the few actors who has successfully experimented with the devotional film genre in this age. And the director who has handled him for these films on every occasion has been K Raghavendra Rao.
The duo have teamed up once again for the devotional film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ and shooting is going on at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna has already entered the devotional zone in his performance and the required expressions, dialogue modulation and kindness in the eyes are coming with ease.
Keeravani is composing the music for this movie and Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you