Andrea Jeremiah, who’ll soon be seen in Tadakha, seems to have impressed a lot of people associated with the project. At a recent interaction with the media, Sunil and Tamannaah heaped praises on her saying that she has delivered a good performance. Later, producer Bellamkonda Suresh revealed another interesting aspect about the actress. Talking to the media, he said, “It’s her first film in Telugu, Andrea has done a very good role. Recently, when Nagarjuna saw the film, he was highly impressed with her performance and told me to cast her in another film.” It remains to be seen what film Andrea bags in Telugu next. On the other hand, she has recently signed a Malayalam film titled London Bridge opposite Prithivraj and she’ll also be seen in Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2 and Endrendrum Punnagai.
Tadakha stars Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Tamannaah and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles. Kishore Pardasany has directed it and Bellamkonda Suresh has produced it. Thaman has scored the music and Arthur Wilson is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens on May 10.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?