It is a known news that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Tamil actor Karthi are playing the lead roles in an untitled bilingual under the direction of Vamshy Padipalli. The unit has wrapped up the first schedule last month after shooting some important scenes in Chennai. This movie is touted to be inspired from a French movie, The Intouchables, a comedy-drama which involves the relationship between a paralysis patient and his caregiver.
As per the latest buzz, the unit will head to Dubai in the last week of this month for the second schedule. Some important scenes involving the lead roles will be shot in this schedule. Tamannah is playing the female lead and veteran actress Jayasudha will be seen in a crucial role in this flick. PVP Cinemas banner is bankrolling this project which will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. Gopi Sundar is the music director.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you