Looks like the dreams of Telugu movie lovers are finally coming true. After waiting for years together for multi-starters, fans are now being treated to some very interesting combos. After the recent announcement of the Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh project, it is now time for one more crazy project to take off.
The latest buzz in Filmnagar is that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Young Tiger NTR will be teaming up for a new project that will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. PVP Cinemas might produce the film. The project is yet to receive an official green signal from the heroes but talks are reportedly at an advanced stage.
A formal announcement can be expected in the coming days. NTR enjoys a good rapport with Nagarjuna as well as Vamshi Paidipally, so this one looks very feasible.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you