Megastar Chiranjeevi and King Nagarjuna, were known for their versatile acting skills and created a mark in the Telugu Film Industry. Recently, after Chiru attended Nagarjuna’s popular TV show ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeshavarudu’, there were rumors that they both will soon feature in a multi-starrer.
Speaking at a recent interview, Nagarjuna said, “From quite some time, we are planning to act together, but we are not able to get the apt script. After completing the Chiru’s 150th film, I am ready to act with him”. Chiranjeevi is currently busy going through different scripts for his 150th film, and Nagarjuna will soon start shooting for a new film with a debutante director.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam