It is a known fact that Nagajuna hit the bulls eye with his latest hit Soggade Chinni Nayana. His double role was praised big time and especially Nag’s Bnagaraju get up and character caught the eye of everyone.
Sometime back, we had reported that Nag is planning to make a sequel to this hit film. Latest update reveals that he has registered the title ‘Bangaraju’ now with the Film Chamber.
With this, it is very clear that there will be a film made on this interesting character. Will it be a sequel or a new film with different story, only time will tell. Meanwhile, Soggade has crossed the 40 crore mark and is still going strong in certain areas.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you