Earlier, there were several reports that Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana might be out of Sankranthi race due to stiff competition from other biggies. But the star actor has affirmed that the film would be released on January 15th as planned earlier.
Now, the star hero has revealed some interesting facts about the movie. He said, “It’s completely a traditional movie, with a village backdrop, which will impress everyone big time with its wonderful portrayal of family values.” The movie will feature Nagarjuna in a dual role. Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as female leads in the film which is produced by Nagarjuna on his Annapurna Studios Banner.
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity
- HM Reddy honor for Surender Reddy