Nagarjuna will soon be seen in his latest home production, Nirmala Convent. After unveiling the film’s audio album a couple of days ago, Nag stepped up the promotions by giving media interviews a day later.
Speaking on the occasion, Nag revealed his secret wish and that is to continue playback singing in his future films as well. Nag, who sang the super hit Kotha Kotha Bhasha song in Nirmala Convent, said that he will take formal training and make a serious attempt in playback singing in the future.
Kotha Kotha Bhasha is a promotional song and it will not feature in the film. Nirmala Convent is slated to hit the screens on September 16.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you