The film’s trailer, songs and Nagarjuna’s dual roles have raised fans expectations to the hilt. Nag has been promoting the film aggressively and he, participated in a live phone call program on a popular news channel yesterday.
During the talk show, Nag received a surprise call from KTR, Telangana state’s Minister of Panchayat Raj and IT, who revealed that he has been a great fan of Nagarjuna ever since he watched Shiva.
Thanking him for his admiration, Nag requested KTR’s help in tackling the piracy issue which has been wrecking the movie industry and causing hundreds of crores of losses. KTR assured Nag that the government will do the needful at the earliest.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you