Nagarjuna is all set to fly to Zurich,Switzerland later tonight. He’s going to join the team of his upcoming film Love Story in Zurich and some crucial scenes are going to be shot on Nagarjuna and Nayanthara over the next few days. After this, the film unit will head to the US for another major schedule. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing the film on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner.S S Thaman is composing the music and he has revealed that the film’s audio will be launched in the second week of November. The film is being touted as a mature love story and Nagarjuna is playing the role of an NRI who visits India for the first time. Meera Chopra is playing an important role in this film. Nagarjuna has undergone a complete transformation to play this role and already his new look has become a huge hit among the audience. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks