Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is arguably in the best phase of his career with three back-to-back hits, completes thirty glorious years of his acting journey today. On this date in 1986, Nag’s debut film as a hero, Vikram, hit the screens. For the last one week, Akkineni fans have been trending several hashtags on social media to celebrate this special occasion.
Thanking fans for their love and affection over these three decades, Nagarjuna took to Twitter, posted a photograph along his wife Amala and tweeted, “30 years of love from family friends and fans/ready for the next 30!! missing nana &amma very much….??? to all.”
30 years of love from family friends and fans/ready for the next 30!! missing nana &amma very much….:pray::pray::pray: to all. pic.twitter.com/eNO1D3qB60
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) 22 May 2016
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you