Akkineni Nagarjuna seems to be drenched in happiness after witnessing the 62 Filmfare awards in Chennai. It is well know that Manam bagged five Filmfare awards which included the categories of best film, best director, best music etc.
Soon after the event, Nagarjuna thanked the Telugu audience for making Manam a memorable hit. He took to Twitter and posted a pic with composer Anoop Rubens and director Vikram Kumar.
Manam has left an indelible mark in the spanning career of legendary actor ANR, who breathed his last just before its release. This movie, which featured all the three generations of Akkineni family, is a huge hit last year and succeeded in gaining accolades from all sections of the audience. This cult classic was produced by Nagarjuna himself under his Annapurna Studios banner.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions