Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary will direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and trade circles are abuzz that the project is finally gaining momentum. Richa Gangopadhyay is said to be the heroine while Nagarjuna himself will most likely produce the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Veerabhadram tasted success with Sunil’s ‘Poolarangadu’ earlier this year and he has been yearning to make a film with Nagarjuna since quite some time. This new movie is expected to be an action entertainer, with a lot of comedy built in.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!