Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary will direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and trade circles are abuzz that the project is finally gaining momentum. Richa Gangopadhyay is said to be the heroine while Nagarjuna himself will most likely produce the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Veerabhadram tasted success with Sunil’s ‘Poolarangadu’ earlier this year and he has been yearning to make a film with Nagarjuna since quite some time. This new movie is expected to be an action entertainer, with a lot of comedy built in.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you