Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary will direct ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna in a new mafia thriller titled ‘Bhai’ and trade circles are abuzz that the project is finally gaining momentum. Richa Gangopadhyay is said to be the heroine while Nagarjuna himself will most likely produce the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Veerabhadram tasted success with Sunil’s ‘Poolarangadu’ earlier this year and he has been yearning to make a film with Nagarjuna since quite some time. This new movie is expected to be an action entertainer, with a lot of comedy built in.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date