Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala, who has made a splash in Tollywood with the success of his debut film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ seems to have struck a jackpot of sorts. According to reports, he has narrated a script to King Nagarjuna recently.
Though Nagarjuna is yet to give his nod, it would be nice to see Avasarala’s strong writing skills and meaningful conversations strike a chord with Nag’s fans. Like already reported earlier, Sai Korrapati who has recently achieved a hat trick of hits could be producing the movie under his banner.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch