Film star Akkineni Nagarjuna unveiled a 9 ft bronze statue of his late father and legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao, at the ANR College in Gudiwada yesterday. Nag also presented the Akkineni International Award and Gold Medals to prominent personalities like K Raghavendra Rao, Gopalakrishna, Justice Parvatha Rao, Gopichand and Sampath Kumar.
Speaking on the occasion, Nagarjuna expressed his happiness in unveiling the statue and thanked the Akkineni fans for their continued support. The inaugural ceremony was also graced by Amala Akkineni, Akhil Akkineni, Sushanth, and Minister Kamineni Srinivasa Rao.
The entire event was organized by the Akkineni Foundation of America, headed by Dr. Thotakura Prasad.
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- Raja The Great to have a strong weekend