Nagarjuna is one actor who has never shied away from trying something new. Be it playing a student leader in ‘Shiva’ or donning the avatar of an ardent devotee in Annamayya, he has played various roles which have carved a niche for him in Telugu cinema. Now, he has expressed his desire to join the league of several other actors on TV.
Talking to the media recently, Nagarjuna said, “Of late, TV has become an important medium to reach out to a wider audience in the state. Sometimes, I think of playing an active role in this segment, apart from producing some TV shows. I would love to host a TV show, but I haven’t planned anything yet.” In recent times, actresses like Lakshmi Manchu, Radhika, Khushboo, Roja had turned TV show hosts, apart from Prakash Raj, Ali and several other actors. It remains to be seen if Nagarjuna’s wish gets fulfilled anytime soon.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna’s upcoming film ‘Manam’ is currently under production. Vikram Kumar is directing this film and it also stars ANR, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya Saran and Samantha.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars