When quizzed, if he has any unfulfilled desire in the film industry, Nagarjuna promptly replied saying that “I always wanted to act in mythological films, but couldn’t do any till date. Given a chance, I will be very happy to work in ‘Maya Bazar’ if it is remade now. We need to adapt ourselves to new technologies and attempt to make experimental films here”.
He further added that he hasn’t signed any new film yet, as he has been working continuously in the last two years and wants to take a short break before finalising the next script.
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you