When quizzed, if he has any unfulfilled desire in the film industry, Nagarjuna promptly replied saying that “I always wanted to act in mythological films, but couldn’t do any till date. Given a chance, I will be very happy to work in ‘Maya Bazar’ if it is remade now. We need to adapt ourselves to new technologies and attempt to make experimental films here”.
He further added that he hasn’t signed any new film yet, as he has been working continuously in the last two years and wants to take a short break before finalising the next script.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer