It is well known that Nagarjuna has been shooting for his special cameo in his upcoming home production, Nirmala Convent. In the film, Nag plays a TV show host. Recently, Nag shot for a song sequence in which he appeared in a beard look.
The song’s shooting was completed yesterday and with this, Nag wrapped up his part for the film. Nirmala Convent stars actor Srikanth’s son Roshan and child artiste turned heroine Shreya Sharma. The film is being directed by GNK Rao.
Nag will now move on to his next film, a devotional film based on the life of Hathiram Baba, a loyal disciple of Lord Balaji. This film will be directed by K Raghavendra Rao.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Chennai model joins Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN