Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy giving interviews to promote his latest film Oopiri. Speaking to an online channel, Nag advised today’s young heroes to create a style for themselves and do different and interesting films.
He also added that to survive heavy competition in Tollywood, one needs to be different from the other and stand out. Nag remembered the days when he dared to do different stuff and ended up giving huge hits. He urged the youngsters to try out new roles and stay away from the routine stuff which is going on in the market.
Nag plays a wheel chair bound person in Oopiri which is quite unlikely of what he has done in the past. Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, this film has Karthi and Tamannah as the main leads.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you