Following his memorable Sankranthi and summer successes with SCN and Oopiri, senior star Nagarjuna is finally back on the shooting floors. The actor, who enjoyed a long holiday in this period, tweeted yesterday, “Feels good getting back to work after 2 months/Filming for #nirmalaconvent and enjoying it!!”
Nagarjuna himself is presenting Nirmala Convent and he plays a crucial cameo in this teenage drama. The film introduces senior star Srikanth’s son Roshan as a hero. On the other hand, Nag is also grooming himself for his role of a staunch Lord Vishnu devotee, Hathiram Baba. This film will be directed by K Raghavendra Rao and it will commence soon.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) June 20, 2016
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
Articles that might interest you