‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has completed its censor formalities today. As per the latest reports that have reached us, the movie has received a U/A rating from the censor board. Sources also say that 3 dialogue cuts have been suggested. We are awaiting an official confirmation from the production team.
The movie is all set for its theatrical release on October 25th. The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes and the audio has already become quite popular.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass masala entertainer, with a good dose of comedy and action. Nagarjuna will be seen in a very entertaining avatar in this movie. Reliance Entertainments banner has co-produced this film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you