‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is getting ready for a July release. The movie has completed about 50 percent of its shoot and a fresh schedule will begin in Hyderabad from the 28th. The film’s principal shoot is expected to be wrapped up by end June.
The team successfully completed a schedule in Slovenia, where some songs were canned on Nagarjuna and actress Richa Gangopadhyay. ‘Poola Rangadu’ and ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ fame Veerabhadram is directing this movie and Nagarjuna himself is producing this movie in Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass entertainer, with a high entertainment quotient.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you