‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is getting ready for a July release. The movie has completed about 50 percent of its shoot and a fresh schedule will begin in Hyderabad from the 28th. The film’s principal shoot is expected to be wrapped up by end June.
The team successfully completed a schedule in Slovenia, where some songs were canned on Nagarjuna and actress Richa Gangopadhyay. ‘Poola Rangadu’ and ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ fame Veerabhadram is directing this movie and Nagarjuna himself is producing this movie in Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass entertainer, with a high entertainment quotient.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links