The muhurtam ceremony of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ was held today at Annapurna Studios. The movie is going to be a comedy entertainer and Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame will be the director. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the project.
The function was attended by Amala apart from the production team members. The film will be an out and out mass comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’ and shooting is expected to begin in the last week of December. The movie will be ready for a summer release.
Let us wish the team good luck for their new project.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you