The muhurtam ceremony of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ was held today at Annapurna Studios. The movie is going to be a comedy entertainer and Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame will be the director. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the project.
The function was attended by Amala apart from the production team members. The film will be an out and out mass comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’ and shooting is expected to begin in the last week of December. The movie will be ready for a summer release.
Let us wish the team good luck for their new project.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you