Akkineni Nagarjuna’s mass entertainer ‘Bhai’ will begin its regular shoot from the first week of January, as per the latest news being heard in the industry. The movie is being directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie.
Nagarjuna will be seen as a Mafia Don in this movie, with a new look and characterization. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes and the movie is expected to get ready for a summer release.
Nagarjuna is producing this movie himself on Annapoorna Studios banner.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you