Akkineni Nagarjuna’s mass entertainer ‘Bhai’ will begin its regular shoot from the first week of January, as per the latest news being heard in the industry. The movie is being directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie.
Nagarjuna will be seen as a Mafia Don in this movie, with a new look and characterization. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes and the movie is expected to get ready for a summer release.
Nagarjuna is producing this movie himself on Annapoorna Studios banner.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi