‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s comedy entertainer ‘Bhai’ is going to start rolling in December. The puja ceremony may be held in the first week of December and regular shooting will commence in the same month. The director of the movie is Veerabhadram and he has scored a good hit with his last film in the form of ‘Poola Rangadu’.
Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine of this movie. The production team is planning to wrap up the movie in a single, uninterrupted schedule and they are targeting a summer 2013 release. Nagarjuna will be producing ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick