‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is going to hit the screens for Dussehra, as per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive special effects work is causing delays. Nagarjuna will be seen in an action packed role after a long time and the film has many mythological elements.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. Anushka is the heroine in the movie. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date.
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
Articles that might interest you