‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is going to hit the screens for Dussehra, as per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive special effects work is causing delays. Nagarjuna will be seen in an action packed role after a long time and the film has many mythological elements.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. Anushka is the heroine in the movie. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan