‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is going to hit the screens for Dussehra, as per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive special effects work is causing delays. Nagarjuna will be seen in an action packed role after a long time and the film has many mythological elements.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. Anushka is the heroine in the movie. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP