King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is all set for a Dussehra battle. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 12th, which means it will be releasing just in time for the Navrathri celebrations. The audio launch of the film will take place on September 10th.
‘Damarukam’ is a socio fantasy film which has been made with a budget of about Rs 36 Crores, making it the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is the heroine in this movie and Srinivasa Reddy is the director. The film is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers and Devi Sri has scored the music. The last song of the film will be shot from the 27th of this month and shooting will be complete with that.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you