As we reported a few days ago, ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ will hit the screens on April 19th as a summer entertainer. The news has been officially communicated by the movie’s production team. Shooting of the film is largely complete and post production activities are currently underway.
Nagarjuna will be seen as an NRI in this movie and Nayanatara will be seen as his romantic interest. Thaman has composed the film’s music and D. Siva Prasada Reddy is the producer. Dasarath is the director of this movie.
Nagarjuna is also working for ‘Bhai’, a comedy entertainer being directed by Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
Articles that might interest you