Megastar Chiranjeevi says that ‘King’ Nagarjuna’s life is blessed. Chiranjeevi made this statement after watching a private screening of the devotional film. The Megastar heartily lauded Nagarjuna and director Raghavendra Rao for coming up with a moving and emotional biopic on Sai. “I have read the Sai Charitam and the film is very accurate when it comes to depicting scenes from the book. I must heartily appreciate Raghavendra Rao for bringing out the movie in such a great fashion. He has played the role of Sai Baba very convincingly, especially in the climax. Nagarjuna’s life is blessed for getting a chance to do this role.”, said Chiranjeevi.
Chiranjeevi also appreciated producer Mahesh Reddy and music director Keeravani for coming up with rich production values and a good background score respectively.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date