Tollywood Manmadhudu Nagarjuna’s romantic drama, ‘Love Story’, is currently being shot at Shamshabad Airport in Hyderabad. Key scenes are being shot on Nagarjuna, actress Nayanatara and veteran actor K.Vishwanath.
‘Love Story’ is being directed by Dasarath, who gave Nagarjuna a good hit with ‘Santosham’ almost a decade ago. This film is being produced on Kamakshi Movies banner and Meera Chopra is playing a key role in the film. Nagarjuna is sporting an all new look in the movie and so is Nayanatara. Music has been scored by Thaman.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you